01.1


Decided to finally take the plunge and start one of my own. Hopefully I can adhere to at least a quality control standard (because I know that I'm going to be anything BUT regular when it comes to posting schedules).
  • Try to post things that qualify as interesting to people outside of my inner circle.
  • Don't repeat posts that appear on blogs I've already read.
  • Clearly separate fictional posts from news/mechanic articles.
  • Have an appropriate image to go with each posting.
  • Reinforce 'news' articles with links WHENEVER possible.
  • Judiciously use lists and text formatting to make it easier to read.
I'd like to have political news, guides and some game play mechanics/discussions as the forefront feature of the blog.

Myself

In game I fly Amarr with some light sprinkling of Caldari (with alts competent with Gallente and Minmatar. I live in 0.0 in a medium to large sized corp that specializes in PVP, we have roaming ops, alliance level CTA's and logistics operations very regularly and I've some small level of responsibility therein.

The best part of the game for me is probably the politics between players and entities and if at all possible I plan on seating myself at the forefront of that aspect for my corp at the earliest opportunity at that kind of trust.

I sit at 17.5 M SP on my main, 25 on the Gallente alt and 7.5 on my industrial Minmatar alt.

My main is training some t2 cruiser stuff now, but afterwards the plan is to get into command ships and then finish gunnery for large energy turrets. The Minmatar alt just finished all the stuff needed to fly a cloaky transport ship and eventually will head into freighters and jump freighters; before that happens, he is rounding out science and research skills for t2 invention. The Gallente pilot I bought from a buddy who wanted to stop playing for 2 isk. I don't intend to stop training any of my pilots to fix all the broken skills on it since he can ask for it back whenever he wants.

Whats happening to me now

We are fighting in providence right now; if you don't know why then please feel free to take a look at ANY of the other blogs and articles that have spoken about the subject. Because of the drama, I've two clones in providence and my Workhorse BS sits in XHQ waiting for the next Call to arms.

The reason we are fighting in providence is because we've contacted -A- to speak to them about membership. They decided to stick us in one of their orbital bodies (EnGarde) on a trial basis. In six months we should be flying with the meanest 0.0 alliance in game.

Whats happening, but not to me

It alliance released/leaked/had spied a vent speech that laid the foundation over the speculative holes people have been digging. Plans to invade the north are underway or else IT decided it was going to inject a confusing and mean april fools joke into the 0.0 political scene

Fitting of the day

I've been getting some flack about the core stab but I feel very strongly that on a ship thats intended to carry moderately expensive things from point to point its a necessary evil. People have told me that it won't help if I get bubbled, or if I get scrammed but again; I think that in the case of bubbles the cloak/mwd is the get out quick trick and more often than not I'm going to come out of cloak in point range not scram. Should I ever get pointed on a gate by some insta locking destroyer it'd be an embarrassing loss; if I get pointed on gate with the core stab on it'd be some smack in local, but no mails and no loss. I'm keeping it. Anyone got ideas about what I can put in the extra mid/high to improve survivability?

[Prowler, Low-sec Runner]

Warp Core Stabilizer I
Local Hull Conversion Inertial Stabilizers I

10MN MicroWarpdrive I
[empty med slot]
1Z-3 Subversive ECM Eruption

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
[empty high slot]

Low Friction Nozzle Joints I
Polycarbon Engine Housing I




0 Responses to “01.1”:

Leave a comment