Goon leak

I always tended to be on the other side of the war with them, and I wouldn't have had it any other way... But the goons definitely made some very interesting and useful contributions to the game... Goon training video's on you tube were how I spent my first few trial days.

They're still at it too; take a look at this gem

A pamplet handout for newbies to the game. Very directed at neophytes to the swarm, but absolutely a good model for any group in game that isn't exclusive of beginners. New players tend to need allot of hand holding. Barring places like eve university and the goons where there are programs in place to do that hand holding their only other 'easy' options are small fail corps that can recruit people who don't know any better.

Anyone know what sort of introductory materials the eve-university offers? I'd very much like to get a look at it.

0 Responses to “Goon leak”:

Leave a comment