01.4

One more early wake up and one more cheetah fast cta! If getting to be a few hours early and waking up just a little bit later means im going to get on carrier kills 5+ times a week then I may have to start making a habit of it.

I logged in and saw the cta  announcement is alliance. Jumped on TS just in time to hear that the titan bridge would be in one minute, so rather than waste time thinking about what to bring (I just fitted out a Curse and a Scorpion) I made a leap of faith and got inside one of my drakes.

Landed on the titan just in time to watch a Machariel bump into it hard and earn me an extension. Time enough to reload guns, put myself into the empty squad lead position for boosts and pop a booster.

On jump in we got to watch one carrier gobble a doomsday, two carrier wrecks get pirhannad and one start to melt under Titan guns and a swarm of -A-fricanized Drakes. 

One the initiative gang tucked themselves back into the pos (I'm going to assume that they've changed their passwords since last time) we all went to the TCU to reinforce it for good measure. 

With supers titans and the support fleet present, this all happened in under ten minutes. Null sec has become a game of chess where the idea is to swap as many of your pawns for queens as you can, and today's fifteen minute gank'n'reinforce CTA is exactly why.

Maybe when I get a bit more comfortable with blogging eve I will introduce GO analogies to you all. Till then; take a look at the wikipedia page on 'go game'.

0 Responses to “01.4”:

Leave a comment